Friday, June 17, 2011

Your Best Shot

Great, now I am singing Pat Benetar.
But hey, it could be worse.
I could be singing "Happy Nappers" - that darn commercial drives me bonkers.
Mmmm... bonkers.
I miss that candy.

Ok, back to "Your Best Shot".
I by NO MEANS think I am a photographer.
I don't even think I am remotely descent.
But, I do think my Lennon is a beauty.
So, I entered this photo in this contest.
Yay :) Here's to hoping I win.


Seriously... I just think she needs to be a model.
She could totally model in Holland.
No, not so that I can have income (Hello! Child Labor Laws... duh!)
.... though that income would be nice - ha!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

Seriously, SO sweet. What an adorable picture.

Jaime Mitchell said...

Yeah so I just pictured her modeling for gap and got realllllly happy!!!! omgosh!!!! They would be FOOLS not to!!!! Good luck!